Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brownies


I made some really tasty brownies today and I discovered that if it says to put brownies in the oven for 30-35 minutes, to put them in for 35 minutes. Crunchy brownies are the best. Crunchy brownies make me a bit homesick as my mom makes ASS KICKING brownies that don't last very long. She always has to pull out two for my dad and hide them from us while we ravage the pan. Same thing with rice krispy treats although she uses a lasagna pan for those. A big honkin' Pampered Chef lasagna pan so they are monsters, nearly as thick as the ones from Starbucks. I miss my mom.

I'm afraid that if you are looking for a huge long heartfelt blog post every time I post, you may be disappointed. Sometimes I just post stuff because I want to post up a picture and sometimes it is just to rant. In this case, it was to talk about brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment